Early 1990s. With AIDS having already claimed countless lives for nearly ten years, Act Up-Paris activists multiply actions to fight general indifference. Nathan, a newcomer to the group, has his world shaken up by Sean, a radical militant, who throws his last bits of strength into the struggle.
This movie received critical acclaim at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival, where it won four awards including the prestigious Grand Prix.
- Original title120 battements par minute
- DirectorRobin Campillo
- ProducerHugues Charbonneau and Marie-Ange Luciani
- WritersRobin Campillo and Philippe Mangeot
- PhotoJeanne Lapoirie
- ActorsNahuel Pérez Biscayart, Arnaud Valois, Adèle Haenel
- Playtime2 h 20 min
- Age limit9
- ProductionLes Films de Pierre
- SaleFilms Distribution
- 20. Aug 11:00 at Edda 5
- 21. Aug 08:45 at Edda 5
- 22. Aug 11:00 at Festiviteten 1