Join us and nominate your favorite movie for the award of The People’s Amanda!
For the twelfth time, The Norwegian Film Festival welcomes the vote for the award of The People’s Amanda in 2018.
Criteria for the films in competition:
The films in competition are among the Norwegian feature films with regular cinema distribution during the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 which have had 40 000 visitors during their time in cinemas.
The Winner of the People’s Amanda will be released during The Amanda Award in Haugesund 18 August 2018.
Former winners of The People’s Amanda:
- Marcus & Martinus – Together, director Daniel Fahre (2017)
- El Clásico, director Halkawt Mustafa (2016)
- Burning, director Hallvard Bræin (2015)
- Ragnarok, director Mikkel Brænne Sandemose (2014)
- Kon-Tiki, directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg (2013)
- Headhunters, director Morten Tyldum (2012)
- Trollhunter, director Andre Øvrebø (2011)
- The Angel, director Margreth Olin (2010)
- Max Manus, directors Espen Sandberg and Joachim Rønning (2009)
- The Kautokeino Rebellion, director Nils Gaup (2008)
- Cold Pray, director Roar Uthaug (2007)